Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Before we say good-bye....




Before we say good-bye. . .
I need to hear your voice, before we say goodbye.
I need to feel the touch of your hand on my face,before we say good bye.
I need you to look into my eyes and you too before we say goodbye....
I need you to hold me close in you safe embrace, before we say goodbye....
The Truth is I can come up with so many morereasons for you to stay a little longer.
So stand by me one more time....before you say goodbye,
I love your laughter, And how it makes me smile....
You won't be here tomorrow,It's only for awhile.........
I cherish the way you look,When something makes you glad,
Knowing we'll soon part, Really makes me sad,so think before we say goodbye;
I pray that each moment will last forever, I memorize it all,
Hoping you won't forget me, As teardrops start to fall,
I hold on to my dreams,Of those that we plan,
so cry again one more time..before we say goodbye.......

No comments: