Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

After you leave, I will become a tree..........


After you leave, I will become a tree..


After you leave, I will become a tree Alone on a hillside,

loving wind and sun,Waiting for you to return home to me,

Though centuries of lonely stars may run. I'll grow tall and give lots of shade,

Sheltering birds and other bright-eyed things.


Pleased with all the progress that I've made,

I'll spread my leafy branches out like wings.
But oh! Every moment of every dayI'll miss you with the passion of the wind,

Gazing endlessly upon the wayThat without you must empty, empty wind.


Your eyes won't let my thoughts go back to sleep,

The days I spent with you are like a tapeI play,

rewind, play, rewind, and play.Whenever I remember something new.....
First love is like playing with fire:Aglow with pain and glory,

Tell me, my dear first love,Whether I'm burned into your heart.....
After you leave, I will become a tree Alone on a hillside no matter who i am to you,

the latter wil remind.........

1 comment:

my life said...

oye mere yaar itana ronlu mat ban yaar, are har msg me devdason ki tarah hi baatein likhi hai.
are meri jaan jina hai to ek dum mast jiyoo. gum hai dil me to kya hua, koshish karo ki ye saya apke future life me na pade.
apke aage ki zindagi abhi bhi romanchak se bhari huyee hai. use zaya na kijiyee.
ansu ko jitana baha sakte ho aap baha do. dard thoda to kum hoga kum se kum.
dil me itana dard na rakho ki age zindagi jine ki khavahish na rahe or yaadein apko aage bad ke jine nahi degi.
chal phir bhi yaar All the Best
jab bhi dil dukhi ho phir se to boolna ki ALL IS WELL.