Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am alone in the dark...........


I am alone in the dark room...

With only one candle awake.... There are bars on the window...
I hear vocies say to me 'you will always be "unwanted".........So I sit alone trying to break free.But each time I do I wind up back in the same place.....


I am alone in the dark..Gave u enough time, but "You" never came back,u made a mistake, no matter what...So I cut my wrist with a blade. As I do I watch the blood run off to the floor creating a puddle.
I am growing weak so weak that I am as white as a ghost.now I am lying on the floor shaking and bleeding till,I close my eyes and never awake for now I am dead. Don't cry for I wanted to do this. why worry about it.


Now walk with the moments we had....let me walk with moments we get,nothing will disturb us forever,i am happy with this dark,left the bright world for your eyes...I am alone in the dark...........

1 comment:

my life said...

are o saddist fellow . o mere devdas are yaar andhere me to ve log rehate hain jo sachchayee se bhagte hain mere yaar.
are age apki to puri zindagi pati hai mere dost.
are apke muskurake jine se kitno ko khushi milti hogi. apko khushi mile mere yaar. dukh ko dur karna sikho mere dost. dil aaj tuta hai to kya apane aapko ek dum saddist bana doge kya?