Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

“Mission Helen”

“Mission Helen”

I m no prince of Troy
But I love you the way
Paris loved Helen.
Let me be the one for you; let me be Your Paris.
My Heart is like an ocean’s wave
You’re my mission that keeps me alive.

Cause;
I love you like I love the sunlight hours, when everything goes accurate,

I love you like I love to lay downand watch the stars at my lonely night,
I love you like I love the wild rainits lustful calm embrace again.
I love you like I love to laugh without you; until it hurts my face,
I love you like I love to drivewith no real destination,

My Love is still nameless to you Oh Girl,
Cause;
I tried to tell you I worship you, I don’t merely “Love” you, I “Live” you but,

the words were hard to find. I'm always thinking about you, you imprisoned my common sense you're the only one on my intelligence.
Oh why do I act so shy forever hiding my face?


Though I am not The Pharaohs, nor The Ramesses
But I Love You the Way Cleopatra loved her ancient Egypt.
Cause;
I Love you more then you will ever know
Like the way farmer’s happiest crop ever grow I love the way you make me shed tears,

Tears of joy stream from my eyes,
As I hear your voice, a loving surprise.
I love you when you're angry I love you when you're sad,
I love you when you're gladI love you truly, like the love to GodI love you deeply,
like the mother of even & odd. Ever since the day,
your presence made me more spotless let me be your cherish
Let me be Your Love,
Let Me Be Your Paris.

No comments: