Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Power Of GoodBye!




"The Power Of GoodBye.Before we say good-bye"!
You said goodbye I fell apart I fell from all we had To I never knew I needed you so bad
You need to let things go I know, you told me so I've been through hell To break the spell
Why did I ever let you slip away Can't stand another day without you Without the feeling I once knew I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again I cry Cause you're not here with me I cry Cause I'm lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again, If you could see me now You would know just how How hard I try Not to wonder why ; I wish I could believe in something new Oh please somebody tell me it's not true (oh girl) I'll never be over you Why did I ever let you slip away Can't stand another day without you Without the feeling I once knew I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again I cry Cause you're not here with me I cry Cause I'm lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again If I could have you back tomorrow If I could lose the pain and sorrow I would do just anything To make you see You still love me.
I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly,
Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again,
I cry Cause you're not here with me,
I cry Cause I'm lonely as can be,
I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again,
But I Know I Can Gain More From The Power, The Power Of GoodBye. . . .!

No comments: