Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Friday, October 24, 2008

●๋• Somebody Stole The Stars Of My Sky®●๋•


●๋• Somebody Stole The Stars Of My Sky®●๋•

Today I woke up, it was five past midnight I saw the sky, all over empty,

No one to blame, no one to explain, Then I realize “Somebody stole the stars of my Sky.

After That; I lost in a world, that scares me to death, Lost in a crowd, I'm losing my breath. Lost as a boy, lost as a man, I need to grow up, don't think I can. Since, somebody stole the stars of my Sky….I Lost as a person, can't find my way. Lost in life, every dayLost in worry, who am I? All my life, I've lived a lie.Lost to kindness, lost to love, Lost in a sky, like a new-born dove Lost in thought, which I shouldn't do, It winds me up, I can’t get through.Lost in me, I need a break, Lost in wonder, which road to take? Lost in a place I don't know well, Where are you now? There's no one to tell.Lost here, all alone, Lost apart from the mobile phoneLost still, there are no calls.I'm struggling alone, to break these walls.


Before That; The Stars used to rally round my life The moon used to guide my nights, The Loneliness & tribulations were far away to my days. Now I am Lost in the Moonlight* In the ashes of my bad deeds, my mistakes B`cos of the curse of angels & cherubs Oh God, Help me...I know you will help me,You have to help me. Oh thanks you have helped me.

So here on “Tehzeeb* tries to heal himselfWaiting for the The Returns Of The StarsYeah “good days shall bring him back the smiles”. But thanks` to difficulties to make him strong So “Tehzeeb* was At The Visage Of “Predicament Mirage”B`cos “Somebody stole the stars of my Sky !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tazz.u r just fab...d poetry..is jus toooooo good...!!!! apke hathon mein shafa hai..
from aish arora

The Collection Of Tears ! said...

lots of thanks to you Aisha....
God Bless u