Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Miss You !




▄♥▄~~I Miss You~~▄♥▄

I want to hold ur hand, n walk a mile, I dont want to MISS U even a while! My life is so beautiful cos DEAR...Its you, My Life! Hug me for my worries to Die, My tears to dry n` my lonliness to fly!I miss u every moment of the day, Since u left,I keep me awake just to listen u, I keep me empty just u to fill, I keep me alive just to see, Just to hear u one more time!My morning miss u, My evening seeks u! Where were u all these years? Y u werent there to wipe my tears!

Hearts change, i know they do,
Bt ths heart always belongs to u..Hearts hurts i know they do, But i swear, i didnt hurt you, only sum misunderstanding did it, But you should know this, This heart hurts more without you..! Even seconds are too long to miss u, I want to hold ur hand, and walk a mile, DOnt want to miss you even for a while, People may miss & LOVE u, .I do it too, But may not be able to tell you how i do, I care for you all the time in my strange way, May be you WONT know it, May be i cant show it!But as tear drops made me a lesson,I know you are not for me, why should i bother u? You live your life, Always smile, I will be there for a while, probably Waiting for u,
I LEFT everyone for you;
fought with everyone i know,just for you to fill my life.. You never try to READ MY MIND, just left a whole in my HEART, But its all right, all the momories are still in my vein..Thanks you so much... Cos some lessons are best when learnt thru pain...
You said you are leaving;
Cos your attitude made it so,But before you go, tell me is that somebody else swept your heart away..did you get a heart who wants you more then me ?I know you dont MISS ME, but atleast do it for sake of our past memories...
But "Tehzeeb" miss you, and miss you and miss you shall keep missing you...more then me!▄♥▄

No comments: