Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

♥ღ♥I feel lonely without you♥ღ♥


ღ♥ღ♥I feel lonely without you♥ღ♥
When i don't get to hear from you
I feel so lonely

When i don't get the chance to see you
I feel so lonelyWhen i know you're not there

I feel so lonelyWhen i'm sad, there's no one to lean on to
I feel so lonely When i'm thinking silently
I fell so lonely There's no one that i wanna be with apart being with u
I feel so lonelyThere's no one better than u
I feel so lonely God why "Tehzeeb" feel so lonely?
When he know`s she can't come back to him As anytime, whenever as he want`s to...? And why do he feel so angry....God...Now I wish i was with u Each day's been killing me Looking at the old days, when my heart was with her, it returned, it brought back the memories..Shaking my head..How can i go through? Oh, there's no one special except uand i just wish i could show it to u Missing u loads My "LOVE " So "Tehzeeb" feel lonely without youღ♥ღ♥!

No comments: