Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Letter to a Lost Friend...........


A Letter to a Lost Friend
We shared our joys and sorrows We'd laugh and sometimes cryDoes pain lie in our tomorrows? Was our friendship just a lie?
You used to give me the sunshineYour smile brightened my dayNow I find you don't have the time, So why do I bother to stay?
My tears are like raindropsWe shouldn't have to cry anymoreSomewhere the crying stops, If happy days were here like before.
Your dreams seem too importantThan having me aroundYou want me to always smile, And wear the fake face of a clown.....


I cherished the beautiful times we had And the dreams we once did shareYou gave them all up and I got sad-To think you now don't care.
How can you say you need me, When each day you are saying good-bye? You don't realize, but I know it, So why do you bother to lie?
I held on so tight; I smothered you with my tears.But I found out the other night, I'm wasting a lot of years.
You know I still love you; The love of a friend never dies.I cannot say I hate you, Or I would be telling a lie....


Why do we make these mistakes? How many tears does it take? Don't you know it takes two; For a friendship to stay new?
I'm willing to give you a chance, If it's worth the try.I'm sorry if I cannot be what you want...For I truly do not want to be shy.
Say you'll take me as I am, For all the good and bad...For without you near, Eternally I'll be so sad....

These line are enough to recall your lost memories,these lines are like a mirror for me..may be they are reall!

No comments: