Find Me In Facebook: Here Are The Links:

Here Are The Links:

My Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597668308

My Facebook Like Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazbaat-E-Tehzeeb/246371792057365

Would Love To Meet You There..... Hugs & Lots Of Wishes!!!!

Tahzeeb!

Monday, December 31, 2007

ConfEssiOn of A BrokEn hEArT.........


"ConfEssiOn of A BrokEn hEArT"

My heart...... my heart is broken and its all because of you.... my heart cant be put back together with some glue,
my heart is full of pain and u dont even care.... my heart really needs you but your not even there,
my heart now as an empty space....my heart needs u to fill that place,,,,
my heart feels the friendship will never be replaced..my heart wants you to still keep me safe,
my heart knew this friendship would grow into something more.....my heart knew you were going to shut that door,
my heart told me to let you know how i really feel...my heart told me if he lets go then its not actually real,,,,
my heart never told me if i told you i would loose a friend...my heart never told me my world would come to an end,
my heart thought you wouldn, t walk out for good...my heart thought u would of understood,
my heart now misses all fun we have had together..my heart now wishes we should of stayed friends forever,
my heart just had to give in and put up with the fact that you are gone...my heart has let you win and made me realise that i was wrong all is about the "Confession of a broken heart"....

No comments: